V200 / V210
V200 and V210 volumetric meters are designed to maximise revenue collection. Both meters are available in a range of sizes covering a wide range of flow rates. The meters provide optimum accuracy and performance regardless of whether they are installed in horizontal, vertical or inclined pipelines. These volumetric meters are easily integrated into a remote reading system, by simply adding the relevant module.
• Revolutionary grooved piston for improved durability and performance.
• Easy-to-read tamper-proof copper can registers are hermetically sealed to eliminate condensation and offer waterproofing and conformity to IP68.
• Pre-equipped with inductive pulse target which can be read by a tamper-proof bi-directional inductive pulse transmitter, allowing easy integration into remote reading systems.
• Can also be fitted with the revolutionary new InVISION register module to provide an encoded output.
• Performances to ISO 4064 Class C or D.
• Maximum temperature of 50°C.
• Maximum pressure of 16 bar.
- V200 / V210 Brochure Download (pdf) 686 KB
- V200 / V210 Specification Sheet Download (pdf) 611 KB
- V200 / V210 Polymer Specification Sheet Download (pdf) 559 KB
- V200 MID Specification Sheet Download (pdf) 47 KB
- Australian V200 Mechanical Register Specification Sheet Download (pdf) 611 KB
- Australian V210 Mechanical Register Specification Sheet Download (pdf) 663 KB