The Q4000B is an electromagnetic water meter designed for measuring bulk flows of cold potable water for revenue billing in commercial or industrial applications and distribution system monitoring. It has been designed with a replacement battery pack which extends the battery life, making the product ideal for hot climate applications which are demanding on battery power. Available in sizes 50mm to 300mm for flow rates of between 0.16m³/h and 1250m³/h.
- Low Pressure Loss – Very low pressure loss keeps system pressures low, prevents bursts, reduces pumping costs.
- Replaceable battery pack - allowing for field replacement extending battery life.
- Extends meter life - far beyond normal 10 year span.
- “Sealed-for-Life” – IP68 rating and durable, stainless steel construction means no risk of water ingress and subsequent damage to electronics.
- Lightweight – ease of handling and installation.
- Simple installation and no commissioning – simply “fit and go”.
- High accuracy – 0.5 second sampling rate ensures every drop of water is measured.
- Easy-to-read display – large, bright LCD display is continuously on.
- Long, proven experience in harsh environments.
- Q4000B Specification Sheet Download (pdf) 1,05 MB