The H4300 is a Woltmann-type horizontal vane hot water meter particularly suited to the high and sustained flows of bulk metering to a maximum temperature of 130 C (without the reed and opto switches). Available in sizes 50mm to 200mm for flow rates of between 1m³/h and 500m³/h. Accuracy is maintained in both forward and reverse flow. The meter complies with all relevant international standards. Installations can be made in horizontal, vertical and inclined pipelines.
- Multiple pulsed output for increased management information.
- The meter has a vacuum sealed dry register.
- Suitable for forward and reverse flow metering.
- Complies with all relevant international standards.
- Robust shroud and register for long life and readability.
- Can be installed in horizontal, vertical or inclined pipelines without affecting accuracy.
- Measurement mechanism is removable in-situ.
- Maximum working pressure of 16 bar.
- H4300 Specification Sheet Download (pdf) 92 KB