A220 Electronic single phase meter
A220 for residential and light commercial application
With the deregulation of the energy market new flexible tariff structures and a modern energy management are required. The A220 as a state-of-the-art household meter meets the new requirements and is prepared for the future. It has up to 4 tariffs, internal realtime clock with calendar and can be equipped optionally with input, output, load profile and electrical interface for AMR/AMI purposes.
Other options are safety features against meter manipulation like detection of terminal cover opening and absolute value measurement.
A220 is available for British Standard.
|Features||Download english||Download francais|
- Display according to VDEW-specification
- 4 quadrant measurement
- 4 energy and 4 demand tariffs, independently controllable
- Measurement of active, reactive and apparent demand
- Integrated tariff clock, buffered by internal or optionally external battery
- Readout of meter data without mains power
- Anti tampering features
- Optical interface acc. to EN62056-21
- CL0 interface (option)
- Use of OBIS identifier system (EN62056-61)
- Log file for registration of all events with date/time stamp
- Load profile for billing purposes (option)
- Measurement of instantaneous values
- 1 control input (option for DIN version)
- up to 2 S0 outputs (option)
- Data sheet Download (pdf) 480 KB
- Brochure F Download (pdf) 215 KB