Elster AMCO Water's C700 oscillating piston type water meters are the most advanced design positive displacement meters available. Boasting dependability and engineering excellence, the C700 line carries the industry's longest and broadest product warranty, assuring your utility of unparalleled performance and the highest revenue.
The C700's uniquely designed chambers, with dual-stage pistons, are custom engineered for performance exceeding applicable AWWA standards. Nylon materials are selected for strategically placed wear areas, providing long life and reduced noise.
Indicative of the product's versatility, all direct read meters are easily converted with pulse generator, encoder or transmitting registers for remote, electronic or automatic meter reading compatibility. For easy and accurate visual reading, C700 meters incorporate a very large (3 1/2") register with large color-coded odometer wheels. The register's leak detector registers even the smallest flow due to the unique 1:1 ratio to the piston.
The complete family of top-performing C700 meters includes sizes 5/8" to 2" offered with a variety of material configurations and registers, and sizes 5/8" to 1 1/2" with main cases of waterworks or low-lead bronze.
- Parts/Price 2" Download (pdf) 507 KB
- Parts/Price 1 1/2" Download (pdf) 568 KB
- Parts/Price 5/8", 3/4", 1" Download (pdf) 348 KB
- C700 Meter Installation Instructions Download (pdf) Not found
- 5/8" to 1" Reclaimed Meter Specifications " Download (pdf) 282 KB
- C700 Polymer Meter Guarantee Download (pdf) 44 KB
- 5/8" to 3/4" Polymer Specifications " Download (pdf) 218 KB
- C700 Bronze Meter Guarantee " Download (pdf) 47 KB
- Product Specifications - C7 Download (doc) 58 KB
- Product Specifications - C700 low lead Download (doc) 58 KB
- 1 1/2" & 2” Specifications Download (pdf) 391 KB
- 1" Specifications Download (pdf) 155 KB
- 3/4" Specifications Download (pdf) 165 KB
- 5/8" Specifications Download (pdf) 329 KB