The new Elster M210 genius is now the top end of our range of residential water meters. It features electronic sensing of rotor speed, integrated EMERIS(R) radio technology, and, as an option, integrated visualized air detection, which is required in dry regions with water network outages. All this makes it a building block for 'smart metering' measurements. It is universally installable, and has been applied for MID type approval R200, corresponding to EU metrological class C.
- Hybrid multi jet smart meter for cold water
- Inductive sensing of rotor speed
- Permanent flowrates Q3 2.5 up to Q3 25 m3/h
- MID type approval R200 ·H/R80·V exceeds measuring range acc. to EEC metrological classes C·H/B·V
- Universal mounting positions
Integral Emeris radio modem
- M210 Data sheet Download (pdf) 874 KB